For the price of a few beers on a night out (hello Northern Quarter!) we’re offering the chance to book a band demo recording session.
We’ve designed this as a fast-paced six hour session intended to capture a maximum of three tracks.
You can walk away at the end of the day with a finished EP to give to your fans or to persuade promoters to put you on their next bill!
£130 | 6 Hours | 1 EP!
Or call 07850 416 914
How does the session work?
- The First Hour – get in the live room, set up your gear, we’ll get the mics in place and sound check.
- The Second Hour – Record the live instrumentals for as many tracks as you want (recommended 2/3). That’s the drums/bass/guitar/other instrument parts.
- The Third Hour – Time for the vocalist to record their parts.
- The Fourth, Fifth and Sixth Hour – Time to mix your tracks – EQ/Compression/Effects – and basic mastering.
What do you need?
- Your instruments!
- To get the most out of this session you need to be well practiced and be able to nail your tracks in just a few takes.
What do we provide?
- We can provide a Tama drum kit and guitar amp options. Check our performance gear list for specifics.
- The Bass guitar is usually DI’d for these live sessions so it doesn’t bleed into the Drum/Guitar mics. It’s only necessary to bring a bass amp if you really want it mic’d up.
- Every session is always a little bit different so call or email us and ask us questions or tell us what you want – we can make it happen!