Have you found the perfect acoustic space for your outfit? Or a rustic piano in an old house and you really want to capture it is exactly as it is? It could be an intimate live gig or an outdoor ‘au natural’ performance that you couldn’t recreate in a studio. Whatever is is you want to capture, the best thing about a location recording service provided by Studio Z is that you are getting all the quality that you would expect in a high spec studio, wherever you want to perform your music. All the same microphones, all the same preamps, brought directly to you.
With all the necessary equipment provided: microphones, cables, stands, pop shields, headphones computer and audio interface you can have a complete fully equipped mobile recording studio wherever you want it. In addition we have a fully treated control room with excellent monitoring to mix in once we’ve return from the location.
- Focusrite Scarlett 18i8 Audio Interface – Portable with crystal clear preamps.
- Audient ASP 800 preamp (8 channels)
- MacBook Pro
- 3U Audio Warbler MKVID matched pair (3U is a currently hidden gem of a company, producing some incredibly top quality microphones – amazing sound!)
- 3U Audio Teal CM1 matched pair
- Octava MK-012 Matched Pair + single vintage Octava MK012
- Shure SM7b
- 2 x vintage 1970’s Senheiser MD421-N
- Audix D6
- Shure Beta 52
- Rode M3
- 4x Shure SM57
- 3 x Shure SM58
- 2 x PZM Mics